NEUROPSYCHOLOGY OF MANAGEMENT with STRUCTOGRAM®
HOW TO PREDICT YOUR OWN AND YOUR TEAM’S POTENTIAL AND LIMITS?
This might be the simplest method to determine the brain biostructure of employees, managers and clients for more efficient work.
This 2-day training is based on the Structogram® – a Swiss neuropsychology management system used by numerous companies to manage results and processes based on human personality.
What is Structogram®?
It is a method that summarises the latest advances in understanding of the human brain – discoveries in neural science and transforms them for simple application in business management, sales and marketing.
Structogram® was developed from findings in brain research and genetics by American scientist Paul MacLean and further developed by Swiss IBSA Rolf W. Schirm. These studies have proven that the human brain consists of three parts that control different functions and that every person has a unique, genetically influenced biostructure.
- Understanding how differences in brain biostructure affect thinking and decision-making by employees and managers, as well as clients and how this understanding can be applied to management, sales and marketing.
- Methods of determining a person’s brain biostructure, and professional potential and limits.
- How to achieve one’s full potential and achieve results faster and more efficiently thanks to knowledge of brain biostructure on the part of an employee’s manager and colleagues.
- Knowledge of team motivation and genetics - what can and cannot be changed in the team.
- Determining your own brain’s biostructure and completion of a test.
The foundation of management neuropsychology:
- • How discoveries in the brain structure field are applied in management neuropsychology;
• Swiss IBSA institute personality management systems in different spheres of business;
• What are the personality-determined factors for perception, action, mode of operation and decision-making;
• How to determine a person’s brain biostructure and their professional potential and limits;
• What are the brain biostructural differences of different generations (XYZ) and how should they be managed.
The manager’s genetic biostructure potential:
• The most appropriate management style for the manager’s personality biostructure and expanding its limitations;
• Achievement types of management capabilities – how can you achieve results faster and more efficiently;
• Identifying you own leadership code – from the stereotypical leader to my personal leadership profile;
• Different personality perception and overcoming cooperation barriers;
• Identifying the most complicated management situations and finding solutions for taking advantage of your own potential.
Triogram map of team potential:
• Team bio structure analysis – identification of team conflict areas, genetic limits and potential;
• Different management needs of team members;
• Team personality motivation on a brain biostructural level to achieve the best result;
• The triogram makes it easy to determine team member capabilities and limitations;
• How to spot talent, use its potential and manage its limitations;
• Team genetics: what you can and cannot change.
Convincing and influential management development with Structogram:
• Work with the genetic potential of a person or what happens in a person’s mind. How to predict possible results and determine which tasks are suitable for each employee.
• What management solutions should be applied if a task is not suited to the employee or management of operational side effects;
• Structogram motivation – what creates barriers to perception/motivation/understanding and solutions for overcoming these barriers.
• Selling work tasks: Why does resistance occur? Selling an idea without barriers in the subconsciousness.
• Efficient implementation of changes and improvements without conflict.
Training methods and process
An intensive 2-day seminar with information blocks, discussions, situation analysis, experience blocks and a test to determine the participant’s own brain bio structure using the Structogram book.
Training participants will receive two official Structogram® books:
- STRUCTOGRAM® Training System 1: Key to Self-knowledge
- TRIOGRAM® Trainings-System 2: Key to Understanding Others
Why should you participate?
- This is a unique and tested way to understand and respond to different types of perception in decision-making and daily communication.
- If it is important to efficiently manage processes and communicate in your business, as well as to act according to the individual needs of employees and clients – in this training, the Structogram® system will give managers and the team a particular direction and daily tool for achieving results.
- The system is based on research and is as easy as “blue, green, red”.
Feedback from previous trainings:
- A convenient system to understand and improve relationships with clients, partners and colleagues.
- A tool to determine personality type.
- Quickly visible results. I rate it 10 out of 10!
- An interesting method to justify differences; colour descriptions correspond to the real situation.
- Trainer - a man in the right place!
- A deeper understanding of why I act the way I act and how I create cooperation.
- To understand and stop fighting yourself. By understanding human behaviour, I will be able to direct people to the right places (at work).
- Understand yourself and others. Time to think about yourself and others.
- To understand why I act in a particular way in particular situations.
- I understood the methodology and how to apply it.
- A new, interesting method for employee evaluation.
- Everything was great!
- Acquired knowledge and practical application.
- I received what I expected, and I like the method.
- I received an explanation for various human behaviours. I found out something new about myself.
- I understood my development needs (limitations). I will not blame myself so much anymore because I know that I cannot change it. :)
- I found out about the Structogram training method, analysed myself and received handouts for self-analysis and involvement of others. I see practical applications for the knowledge I acquired.
- An interesting perspective for understanding human beings and their behaviour.
- The training was exciting and easily understood.
- Perfect time management. Well thought-out details.
- Great trainer performance, an interesting subject, which was not over-complicated and was presented in an understandable way.
- The light mood is important as well. There must be other people who do not know about this method but definitely would like to study it.
Business trainer: Gatis Ulinskis
Obtained a trainer’s licence from IBSA Institut für Biostruktur-Analysen AG, licensed Structogram Baltic manager, chairman of the board of the service audit company Dorus.
An experienced manager and business consultant, who develops his skills both in operational management – result achievement, and strategic management, strategy development, change and implementation/performance.
Applied neural marketing in brand development, product positioning and advertising message analysis. He has developed sales systems and performed audits of such systems, as well as organised proactive sales trainings. Every year Gatis manages several hundred performance analysis cases and trainings.